Sunday, February 6, 2011

looks can be deceiving

After reviewing The Matrix with a Plato view, I view the movie in a whole different perspective. I could really the awakening that Neo saw once he finally accepted that he really was the chosen one. After seeing the movie with a Plato perspective, I would have to say that my favorite scene in the movie would have to be when Neo was walking with Morpheus and Neo saws a beautiful lady dressed in red.

Morpheus takes note of Neo looking at the lady in red. As they walk Morpheus asks Neo if he was listening or if he was checking out the lady in red. As Neo takes a second look at it was actually an agent in disguise. The reason why I would say this is my favorite scene is the fact of the matter is that people will become blind by someone’s looks. We see men and women who see a beautiful person and like them for their looks. When you take the time to know the person you see that there is a whole other person underneath that. I also choose this scene as my favorite cause I see it happen all the time and it hurts to see when people can’t open their eyes to see what the true person.

No comments:

Post a Comment